Example of how you can show/hide content using the DIV tags
Benefits of Working at Fibre Converters
Fibre Converters has been a locally owned employer for over 70 years offering rewarding career paths producing goods primarily for the automotive, housing and packaging industries. Our clean and modern manufacturing facility offers all levels of employment from first-time jobs to highly experienced operators. We offer a very competitive wage and benefits package with fixed shifts supporting personal work/life balance. Join our team and become part of our company’s history!
- • Competitive wage range $15.50-$23.50 + shift premium for 2nd/3rd
- • Fixed Shifts 10 hours / 8 hours / multiple shifts
- • Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- • Quarterly Profit Distributions
Other Great Perks of Employment Include:
- • Retirement savings plan, with up to 5% company match
- • First year, time-off benefits increasing again after years 1, 3, 7 and 15
- • Opportunities for advancement within Fibre Converters
- • Financial wellness training through Smart Dollar – Dave Ramsey
- • Tuition reimbursement
- • Employee Assistance Plan and Community Resource Network
- • Fitness program reimbursement
- • Onsite convenience store vending
- • Small-family-employer environment with big employer benefits
- • Full-time, part-time and summer employment
- • Short drive from Three Rivers, Sturgis, Centreville, White Pigeon, Constantine, Mendon
Typical Job Openings
A restacker works with the team to restack finished sheets to improve the stack quality of the load while inspecting sheets for defects and checking dimensions of the finished product. Packages the load per specifications of the customer. This position offers a fast pace and mostly continuous motion throughout the shift. Applicants should enjoy physical work.
A die cutter produces a cut out part per the print as specified by the customer. Sheets are fed on a belt that advance to the die section of a press and advance again to be inspected and palletized. This position offers a more centralized location through the shift and is a lighter duty position than restacking. Applicants should enjoy repetitive predictable patterns with an attention to detail to find defective pieces.
Apply today through the staffing agency of your choice. We hope to meet you soon.
Wet End Operator
A wet end operator works with the team in the set up and operation of the wet end of the laminator. An operator will prepare roll stock to make stock splices by shafting roll, threading roll, setting alignment, monitoring timing of splice, verify and adjust coat weights and report machine variances. This position is in constant motion and is fast paced engaging your mind the entire shift. Applicants should enjoy combining physical labor with mechanical equipment skills and be comfortable working around heavy industrial equipment.
Other Highly Experienced Operators
Opportunities for advancement exist beyond entry level positions at Fibre Converters. A career path for advancement is available for those interested in mastering advance operator skills.
Competitive Wages / hourly
We have skilled trades opportunities available for candidates who enjoy an environment that offers a variety of assignments in machine repair/troubleshooting to facilities maintenance. Our crew is a team who enjoys fixed shifts supporting work life balance generally working limited Saturdays and rarely on Sundays.